Each Sloneek user can have roles depending on the activities, access and rights they have within the application. The setting of user roles takes place on the user tab.
- Regular User - Each user has this role, which, among other things, provides access to the application through the user interface. They can only see their own data in reports. In calendars, they can see their own and their team's events.
- Team Manager - The user assigned to a team as its manager is then allowed to view team data (calendars, reports including payroll). In the Attendance module he can edit the attendance of his subordinates. The team manager role is assigned automatically when you are assigned to a team.
Unless a manager role is assigned to a team, all event approval requests will go to all users with the ADMIN role.
- Supervisor - Allows you to view the event status of subordinate teams without the capabilities of the Manager role. This is read-only access, not edit and write access (for example, previewing reports and calendars, without the ability to change anything).
- Administrator - Admin access has full permissions for all actions over all data of all users. This role therefore allows complete access - reading and writing all application settings, events, utilities, etc. We strongly recommend keeping the number of administrators as low as possible.
Only the Account OWNER role can assign the Admin role.
- Account Owner - This is the same set of permissions as Admin access, but with two differences:
- Account Owner can SAVE the entire account,
- Assigns the Admin role.
Special user rights
The user role can be supplemented with special user rights with access to specific functionalities.
- Full access to reporting - This role is used for unrestricted access to all reports for all users. With the exception of the payroll report. That remains in the Admin and Owner's rights only.
- Assets Administrator - The Assets Administrator has full rights to work with the property. He can therefore create, edit, delete and assign them to users.
- Document Manager - The Document Manager allows full administrator access to the Documents module.
- Recruiting manager - Creates, approves and sets up new recruitment activities.
Assignments in the team settings create automatically assigned roles, similar to team managers:
- Activity planner - Allows the Time tracking module to enter events in the activity calendar on behalf of users in teams where a user with this role is assigned as Activity planner. Activities entered this way, if they are subject to supervisor approval according to their settings, go to the user's manager for approval after being entered by the Planner. This role is therefore useful in situations where the users themselves cannot or do not know how to enter their own activities into the calendar.
- Absence planner - A role similar to the Activity planner, but applicable to the Absence module. That is, entering absence events into the calendar on behalf of other users.
WARNING: After activating the Absence planner and Activity planner roles, users must be assigned to a team structure (Settings / Teams) to use these roles.